Jade Mosley is recruiting for a Buyer to work for a large pharmaceutical organisation at their site in Grangemouth on an initial 3 month contract.
As a Buyer you will support the business requirements through the procurement of materials, equipment and services. You will also be responsible for building supplier relationships, price negotiation and measuring supplier performance.
Further responsibilities include:
- Maintaining SAP integrity
- Managing Change Notification process for manufacturing materials.
- Managing Shared Services facilities to generate key reports/metrics.
- Driving cost reductions through spend analyse and supplier negotiation
- Point of contact for all delivery and material quality issues.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a GMP Manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH39558 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th July 2017
- Expires: 9th August 2017
- Reference: DH39558