DMPK Team Leader
About the opportunity
We are looking for a dedicated team member to join our multi-disciplinary team as a DMPK Team Leader at our Cambridge site in the UK. You should be driven by a desire to provide expert scientific input to individual projects whilst troubleshooting issues, implementing new efficiencies and leading your team to succeed. A career with us is an ongoing journey of discovery and therefore we look to recruit the best and brightest employees.
You will need
* A passion for science; a demonstrated expertise of delivering DMPK support to projects alongside the willingness to innovate.
* The ability to manage your work across multiple projects.
* Excellent communication skills; these will be essential to engage and inspire whilst working in a matrix environment.
* Strong organization and time management skills alongside an inbuilt flexibility to adapt to change.
* Demonstrated leadership skills; experience in coaching and motivating your team whilst mentoring all to develop talent is essential.
* Practical experience of DMPK or ADME assays; the best way to lead by example and successfully troubleshoot issues is to get involved in the day to day.
* An understanding of in vitro pharmacology and medicinal chemistry; you will be required to contribute to the strategy of project teams.
* To be an effective team player; with the confidence to stand up for what you believe in whilst listening to others to collaborate effectively with your peers.
* Attention to detail; getting it right the first time and quality control are at the heart of what we do.
* To be data driven; confidence in making data based decisions and further recommendations are key to successful client collaborations.
* An interest in new technologies and implementing efficiencies; essential to help us deliver the best to our clients.
In return, you will have the opportunity to
* Be part of a rapidly developing, multi-disciplinary team who are
* dedicated to partnering with our clients to develop quality candidate molecules:
* supportive of each other every step of the way
* Be involved in the early stage drug discovery process
* Develop in an environment that empowers change to fulfil your ambitions and goals
* Work in our newly appointed laboratories based on a countryside science park close to Cambridge city centre.
* Receive a fair financial package - which includes generous company pension contributions and the option for private medical and dental insurance.
Do you feel you have the skills and drive to join our team? Apply and find out more information about our company.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 12th July 2017
- Expires: 24th August 2017
- Reference: J28727