QC Microbiology Stability Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Global Medical Device company as a QC Microbiology Stability Technician, delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry.
The responsibilities of the QC Microbiology Stability Technician role:
* To ensure Microbial stability testing is completed on time as per instructions.
* To support testing of raw materials, work-in-progress and finish goods as required.
* To provide technical to support business needs
* To carry out testing such as bioburden technique, environmental monitoring of clean rooms, media preparation, gram stain and microscopy.
* To ensure Quality procedures are being adhered to.
* To provide technical support to Production and Research & Development as required.
The successful candidate for the QC Microbiology Stability Technician role will have:
* A BSc or equivalent in Applied Biology or relevant subject, along with relevant experience in industry
* Previous Microbiology Laboratory experience in industry to GLP or GMP standards
* Knowledge of all current antimicrobial test methods (log reduction, cZOI etc.)
* Previous relevant experience in medical devices
* Good microbiological techniques - knowledge of biofilms, wound physiology and wound care products
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to analyse test results and present a report
If you are an experienced Microbiologist looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Search Scientific
- Posted: 12th July 2017
- Expires: 9th August 2017
- Reference: Req/441081