Kate Edwards is recruiting for a QA Microbiologist to join a multi-national pharmaceutical company at their site based in Montrose on a contract basis.
The main purpose of your role as a Microbiologist will be to:
- Carry out microbiological testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Perform sterility testing and environmental monitoring of manufacturing and laboratory environments.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Microbiology or similar life sciences subject.
- Experience working in a cGMP environment.
- Familiar with microbiological identification work, media fertility testing, environmental monitoring, endotoxin testing or water filtration.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company that operates globally and is investing heavily into its UK operations.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH39145 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th July 2017
- Expires: 9th August 2017
- Reference: DH39145