A well-established polymer manufacturer based in Derbyshire is currently recruiting for a Senior Polymer Technologist to join their expanding Technical Team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £32-38,000.
* To manage and evaluate product development ideas and opportunities from conception through to plant production
* Assessment and development of performance attributes of polymer products manufactured on site
* Development of improved production processes, including providing technical/troubleshooting support
* Providing technical support and project updates to other areas of business
* Degree (or equivalent) in Polymer Science/Chemistry/Related
* Previous experience in product R&D, process development experience advantageous
* Experience in laboratory chemical and physical/mechanical testing techniques
* Project management experience advantageous
If this role looks suitable please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5333.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 12th July 2017
- Expires: 9th August 2017
- Reference: J22584