Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Head of Marketing and Communications to join a innovative and expanding Life Science company based in the London area. As the Head of Marketing and Communications you will be responsible for creating and implementing the Marketing and Communications strategy to help ensure growth and revenue targets are met.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Marketing and Communications will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create and implement Marketing and Communication Strategy, using an array or marketing channels to reach the correct audience.
2. Manage and build a marketing team, delivering coaching and pushing personal development.
3. Be an expert in our clients offerings by keeping an up to date knowledge of Life Science and pharmaceutical developments in the market.
4. Manage internal and external communications in response to any PR issues. You must also maintain good KOL and stakeholder management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Marketing and Communications we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. MSc or PhD in a Scientific subject such a Life Science, Pharmacology, Biology, Genetics or Immunology. An MBA or CIM qualification is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience providing B2B marketing or a scientific service as well as, PR and communications exposure.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with creating and implementing marketing strategies within the Life Science, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry.
Key Words: Marketing and Communications Manager / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / London / Marketing Manager / PR / MBA / CIM / Science / Communications / Media Relations / KOL / Stakeholder
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th July 2017
- Expires: 8th August 2017
- Reference: J4140