Sam Stewart is recruiting for a Reseach Technologist to join a leading organisation specialising in rubber, plastic & composite testing & manufacture, on a 6 month contract basis based in Shropshire.
As a Research Technologist you will lead major activities within high profile, EU funded collaborative research projects working collectively with Project Partners.
Further responsibilities of this Research Technologist will be to:
- Deliver New Product Development (NPD) Projects in Polymer Materials.
- Undertake technical leadership, and co-ordination of deliverables of work packages for Research Projects.
- Liaise with internal and external project partners to ensure the deliverables of the projects are being met.
- Be responsible for the production of high quality and timely data and reports required for Research Projects
- Lead meetings and present results at project meetings.
- Undertake day-to-day activity of assigned projects. Plan and schedule work, develop priorities, generate results and develop technical solutions.
- Assist with ensuring that the relevant quality accreditation is maintained through full procedural compliance.
- Liaise with the Quality Unit, as appropriate, to ensure efficient implementation of internal and external audits.
As a Research Technologist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a scientific or engineering related discipline
- Experience of Plastics Injection Moulding would be desirable
- Experience with LabVIEW Software would be desirable
- Commercial awareness
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39556 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th July 2017
- Expires: 8th August 2017
- Reference: SH39556