Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for a Project Manager in Biosimilars to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland on a permanent basis. The company is dedicated to becoming one of the leaders in the biosimilar monoclonal antibody market. The company offers a generous salary package (in excess of £80,000), relocation assistance and additional benefits. The Project Manager does not necessarily have to stay in Iceland, but will be required to travel every 4-8 weeks to Reykjavik, Iceland for meetings with the management. There is also the option that this role could be based in Germany or Switzerland so travel will be required between all sites.
Plan, coordinate internal and external resources, especially subcontractors and partners for process, as well as the pre- and clinical development of biosimilar compounds.
The Project Manager is responsible for the definition and tracking of project milestones, delivering progress reports, the budgeting and controlling of projects, and informing key stakeholders of the status, issues and proposed solutions.
As a Project Manager - Biosimilars, you will:
· Drive the operational integration, coordinate all global development activities for one biosimilar product
· Project dedicated controlling and budgeting
· Perform ongoing review of program status; identify risks. Document program progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks and successes to maintain program course
· Inform key stakeholders of status, issues, problems, and proposed solutions as appropriate
The successful Project Manager - Biosimilars will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- University Degree or equivalent in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Experience is required in the overall development of biopharmaceutical, especially in process development of biosimilars.
- This Role requires strong knowledge and experience in global project management and an overall understanding of the development of biopharmaceutical products, including process, preclinical and clinical development.
· Strong experience in global project management
· Knowledge of working with project management methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices.
· Working knowledge of the biological sciences with technical and scientific expertise for the process development of biopharmaceuticals using mammalian cell culture technologies and/or protein analytics for comparability studies
· Understanding of preclinical and clinical development stages, processes and decision criteria for moving programs through the development pipeline
· Knowledge of core cross-functional concepts (preclinical, translational, CMC) and major requirements at different development stages
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39554 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Iceland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th July 2017
- Expires: 8th August 2017
- Reference: SH39554