An exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Middlesex area has become available. As the Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for the production of DNA analysis instruments and reagents under controlled laboratory conditions to meet all regulatory and quality standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Preparation of In-process solutions and bulk reagents in addition to the manufacturing of subassembly solutions.
2. Assembly of product components as well as the assembly of packaging and product packing and labelling.
3. Prepare QC samples and completion or records and SOPs.
4. Maintenance of laboratory consumables.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology etc.)
2. Proven industry experience within a Laboratory environment where you have experience of make a range of solutions and buffers, is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a product manufacturing setting is desirable.
Key Words: Manufacturing | Technician | DNA analysis | Solutions, Buffers and Reagents | GMP | ISO |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th July 2017
- Expires: 7th August 2017
- Reference: J4137