Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Senior Environmental Toxicologist, to join a Consumer Safety and Vigilance Team within the household products for a global FMCG company. This role is based in Hull, on a permanent basis and offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Experience with environmental risk assessments and data interpretation for consumer products is a requirement for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a long established and highly successful consumer health business, one that is continually investing and focusing upon research and innovation.
To assure that Environmental Risk Assessments are provided when required, to support environmental toxicology team in providing strategic guidance to the company for environmental safety and compliance and if required, represent clients interests in the area of Environmental safety with government agencies, industry associations and other organisations.
·Perform Environmental Risk Assessments for Consumer products marketed globally, in accordance with the company Policies and guidelines.
· Supporting the development of a program to ensure Environmental safety and regulatory compliance of raw materials, packaging, and devices globally.
· Ensure the company is up to date with methods for Environmental risk assessment (ERA).
· In compliance with policies, manage environmental toxicity studies supporting product registration and safety.
· Liaise with a range of colleagues from Marketing, Regulatory Affairs and R&D Category teams.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BS/MSc or PhD in Toxicology, Environmental Toxicology, Ecotoxicology or related field
- Experience with environmental risk assessments, data interpretation for consumer products., and use of consumer modeling tools, e.g. OECD, QSAR
- Working knowledge of global safety-relevant regulations.
- Experience in monitoring eco-toxicological tests.
- Experience in working in multi-functional and multi-cultural teams
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39555 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 10th July 2017
- Expires: 7th August 2017
- Reference: SH39555