Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Pricing Strategy Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
The main purposes of the role will be to:
- Proactively and continuously raise the bar on capabilities (messages, tools & processes) to support and lead the influencing of the DH/NHS contracting & pricing environment
- Create with novel and differentiating pricing approaches to optimise product positioning on contracts,
- Work on pricing agreements and tenders to ensure optimal patient access to medicines.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Building capabilities across the organisation to ensure Government Affairs, Brand Teams and Market Access are aligned in pricing strategy
- Providing high level price modelling and scenario building tools that incorporate flexible pricing options, budget impact modelling, capping and discount schemes, as well as PAS pricing options
- Leading projects in the management of pricing initiatives and patient access schemes and in support of biotherapeutics activity planning
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level or degree calibre
- Experience of working within the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry
- Good understanding of tendering and contracting processes within the NHS
- Basic HEOR knowledge is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multinational organisation, as part of a small team focusing on the UK, but supporting on and European and global projects
Benefits include a competitive salary, car allowance, bonus and share options.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39551 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 10th July 2017
- Expires: 7th August 2017
- Reference: CL39551