Oliver Care is recruiting for a Proof Reader to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a 6 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Check and confirm that regulatory artwork, drawings and specifications created matches authorised briefs
- Check and confirm that artwork technical specifications match authorised change briefs
- Adherence to regulatory and quality compliance requirements
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that data integrity and accuracy is maintained throughout the proof-reading
- Monitoring progress of artwork creation and ensuring delays or issues are rectified or escalated to the appropriate level of management
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience of working within regulatory affairs in a supportive role
- Understanding of scientific content with an excellent eye for detail
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39544 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 10th July 2017
- Expires: 7th August 2017
- Reference: CL39544