Rob Walker is currently recruiting for a full time or part time Optometrist to join a multinational brand based out of their Scunthorpe practice on a permanent basis.
The main role of this optometrist is to provide an outstanding customer journey and deliver exceptional customer service.
The main duties in this role will be to deliver site tests in 2025 minute time slots. Other duties will include:
· Provide an outstanding clinical service - from eye tests to contact lens fitting
· Maintain an exceptional standard of customer care
· Work with the Dispensing Optician to ensure clinics run like clockwork
· Take full responsibility for inspiring and coaching your colleagues
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
· You'll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified optometrist
· And be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET)
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39542 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 10th July 2017
- Expires: 7th August 2017
- Reference: SH39542