Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading provider of analytical and formulation support for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and drug delivery industries. They hold specialist skills and experience in analytical testing and formulation for inhaled and intranasal products as well as all other dosage forms for healthcare products. Clients include major pharmaceutical companies, drug delivery innovators, consultants and virtual companies. This role is based in Hertfordshire and is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
This organisation is part of a larger group who also specialise in providing testing & support to customers in the Aviation, Automotive, Renewable Energy, Industrial and Marine industries.
The main purpose of this role will be to:
- Provide full analytical testing support for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products / compounds in accordance with cGMP practices against strict timelines to successfully meet client milestones
- Perform a variety of complex sample preparations
- Perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Communicate effectively and follow detailed written and verbal instruction
- Plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree in Chemistry (or equivalent)
- Previous years' experience working within a cGMP Lab
- General analytical chemistry knowledge
- Testing experience of pMDIs and DPIs with impaction, dose delivery and particle size analysis would be advantageous
As a Senior Analytical Chemist, you will be joining a leading name Chemical Consultancy & Testing Laboratory, who in return offers an attractive salary ranging between £20,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience, coupled with excellent benefits.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST39534 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 10th July 2017
- Expires: 7th August 2017
- Reference: ST39534