Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Junior Bioengineer to work for a medical device company that manufacture a prestigious range of neuro and orthopaedic products. The Junior Bioengineer will be working at their state of the art site in Leeds on a 12 month contract basis. This client is offering an opportunity to be involved in pioneering projects that are truly making a difference to peoples lives everyday, worldwide.
The primary function of the Junior Bioengineer will be to manage updates to risk assessments and meet regulatory requirements.
Further responsibilities will include:
• Able to assimilate information quickly
• Undertake literature review if required
• Ensure high level of consistency within diverse risk assessments
• Create and manage Engineering Change Orders.
• Undertake mechanical/numerical analysis.
• Participate in the systematic review of function.
• Assume responsibility for own commitments & delivering to agreed timescales in line with project plans.
• Take ownership of risk assessment to ensure they are completed and implemented in a timely manner.
• Define and complete reports required for the risk management process.
• Update Design FMEA's and the companies Risk Management Process.
• Interact with all levels of company management, external experts and vendors.
• Liaise with and supervise vendors contracted to supply design related information to the company.
• Work to product and project cost targets
• Working as part of a Global Project Core Team with its inherent communication and cultural challenges.
The Junior Bioengineer should have the following skills and experience:
- Proven background within mechanical engineering and design engineering
- Prior experience working under GMP and on regulated medical products is essential
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND or equivalent in mechanical engineering or a related subject
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG39521 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 7th July 2017
- Expires: 4th August 2017
- Reference: ENG39521