Competitive Salary + Benefits
My client is a successful, independent company that provides pharmaceutical services to clients globally. Their range of services ensures that they are able to support drug development for their clients ranging from pre-clinical, manufacturing, and clinical to post marketing. They require an experienced Clinical Director/Associate Director to oversee their development by implementing strategies and leading cross functional matrix programme teams.
- Development of overall project plans and project budgets for approval by Clients
- Communication of all aspects of the project plans (schedule, budget, resource, options, assumptions and risks) throughout a project, ensuring these plans comply with overall Client strategy
- Continuous team leadership and oversight to drive projects, to pre-empt and address issues to ensure project completion with high quality, in the right timeframe, at the agreed cost
- Work with external partners; Associates and Vendors
- Design, develop and improve project management tools and processes, implement QA/QC activities as required
- Preferable CRO background
- Experience in project management
- Timeline/budget management
- Extensive monitoring background
Job Summary: Experienced pharmaceutical project management professional, to lead cross-functional matrix programme teams (including Clinical, Medical/PV, Regulatory, Non-clinical and CMC functions) to ensure quality and timely overall operational execution of projects in accordance with our clients` needs.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to hear more about it please call Francesca at Clinical Professionals on 01189594990
Director, Associate Director, Clinical, Clinical Services, Clinical Operations, Hertfordshire, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Leadership, Life Sciences, Cross Functional Management, Line Management, Director of Clinical Services, Director of Clinical Operations.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 7th July 2017
- Expires: 18th August 2017
- Reference: J29484