We're currently recruiting for a Cleanroom Manufacturing Technician for a global technology company based in Oxfordshire. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying around £30,000.
- Fabrication and assembly of prototype precision high-tech products
- Contribution to the development and introduction of new fabrication and assembly processes and procedures
- Recording manufacturing tasks and updating manufacturing databases
-Ensuring safe operation of the facility and maintenance of work areas and equipment
- Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering Discipline
- Previous relevant experience in a manufacturing laboratory/clean room
- Good general knowledge of standard scientific laboratory equipment
- Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please give Tom Pickford a call on 0121 222 5333.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 7th July 2017
- Expires: 4th August 2017
- Reference: J22553