Jason Johal is currently recruiting for a Pharmacology Project Manager to join an established, world leading group in the development of plant-derived cannabinoid therapeutics with proven drug discovery and development processes, a robust intellectual property portfolio and regulatory and manufacturing expertise. Based in Cambridgeshire this role is offered on a full time permanent basis and with a competitive benefits package.
The role will primarily entail the design, management and reporting of pharmacology studies across several disease area to support regulatory submissions throughout the product life cycles, as well as contribute to technical sections of regulatory submissions.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Design, setup, track and report pharmacology studies
• Evaluate and select Contract Research Organisations (CROs) and Academic Research Organisations (AROs), placement and management of studies
• Ensure studies are conducted in accordance with the appropriate Company SOPs and regulatory guidelines
• Monitor the conduct and participate in the interpretation of study results and the finalisation of study reports
• Communicate findings to internal stakeholders and present key data at external meetings as required
• Support the preparation of relevant sections of regulatory documentation, as well as other internal documents (e.g. Product Development plans)
• Represent the Preclinical Department on cross-functional programme teams
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Experience gained in a pharmaceutical company or CRO
• Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
• Good organisational / project management and experience of working in integrated multidisciplinary teams
• Knowledge of therapeutic areas such as oncology, inflammation, metabolic disorders and/or CNS disorders
• Project management of contracts with external partners (AROs and CROs)
• Knowledge of appropriate regulatory guidelines and legislation
• Understanding of budgetary control
• A degree or higher degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in Pharmacology, Life Sciences or another appropriate scientific discipline (or equivalent)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST39529 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 7th July 2017
- Expires: 4th August 2017
- Reference: ST39529