Rob Walker is recruiting for an Optical Assistant to join a leading independent Opticians based in Doncaster on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of an Optical Assistant is to deliver outstanding customer experiences whilst providing excellent patient care.-
Further responsibilities will include:
- Dispensing of customers prescriptions
- Pre screening patients before their eye test
- Competing NHS paperwork
- All aspects of customer service from sales to complaints
- general retail duties
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- The ability to dispense spectacles to all levels Single vision, Bifocal and vary focal
- The ability to complete a full pre test examination using equipment such as a tonometer, Focimeter and autorefraction machines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected designer independent practice and develop your career further.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39522 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 7th July 2017
- Expires: 4th August 2017
- Reference: SH39522