We are currently looking for a Business Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area of Northern Ireland.
The role of the Business Project Manager is to own and drive projects from initiation through completion with the outcome resulting in on-time/on-budget delivery according to specifications. A range of projects may be assigned which include engineering, IT, process and facilities type projects, eg. construction of a new build, or perhaps the review of an automated process that had issues.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Scopes and organizes projects in a manner that leads to successful solution delivery. Identifies sponsor and stakeholder requirements for roles/resources. You will ensure that project status reporting is accurate, timely and effectively communicated to stakeholders as per department procedures and practice.
2. Ensures business readiness activities are identified and implemented. Provide support for application for project funding.
3. Captures and communicates the impact of decisions (financial and otherwise) to project stakeholders, and ensuring project activities comply with quality and regulatory requirements.
4. Identifies and mitigates project risks by exercising risk management best practices. Leads project team and ensures both project and business goals are achieved; monitors for accountability and successful management of project, team members, stakeholders and suppliers.
5. Ensuring project deliverables are correctly defined, creating milestone based project schedules and tracking of budgets.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences, mathematics, IT or business discipline. Any additional qualification in Prince2, PMP, Scrum Master or Agile would be of interest.
2. Experience in leading and managing projects involving cross functional teams which require:
- Detailed project planning
- Risk Management
- Resource balancing
- Awareness of Business Case
We would be interested in seeing profiles from candidates who have worked in one of the following fields: engineering, construction, facilities or information systems. Any experience leading a project team within a GxP environment would be of interest.
3. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications (to include MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint).
Key Words: Project Manager | Project Management | Facilities | Business | Engineering | Information Systems | Information Technology | GMP | Prince2 | MS Project | MS Excel | PMP | Agile | Scrum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th July 2017
- Expires: 3rd August 2017
- Reference: J4122