Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Commercial Excellence Lead to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Slough area. As the Commercial Excellence Lead you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Commercial Excellence Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Oversee the development and deployment of a customer relationship management (CRM) solution for multi-channel engagement.
2. Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure new data and analytical platforms are launched.
3. Work across Europe with peers and colleagues to implement commercial excellence through CRM automation processes.
4. Provide training and guidance to sales, marketing and market access colleagues on CRM automation technologies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Commercial Excellence Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated, preferably with MBA but not essential
2. Proven pharmaceutical or medical device industry experience
3. Work experience of sales, marketing, market access or market insight.
4. Understanding of CRM technologies such as Veeva or Salesforce.com would be desirable.
Key Words: Commercial Excellence, Veeva, Salesforce.com, Sales, Marketing, Market Access, CRM, customer relationship management, pharmaceutical, medical device, healthcare.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th July 2017
- Expires: 3rd August 2017
- Reference: J4132