Tenni Cole-Etti is currently recruiting for a Product Development Laboratory Assistant to join one of the largest tea manufacturers based at their site in London. This role is offered on a temporary basis for 8 months.
The successful candidate will assist with bench top practical work on both dry and liquid products as well as administrative work under the direction of the Product Development Technician.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Bench top formulation development
- Assisting with day-to-day test work
- Assisting with tastings and documenting results
- Preparing samples for market research
- Assisting with sensory panels
- Keeping a detailed laboratory book and electronic records
- Ensuring stock of consumables is maintained
- Maintaining lab equipment in good working order
- Assisting with project assignments
- Assisting with off-site trials as required.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• A BSc in Food Technology or a relevant discipline, or be studying towards this would be advantageous
• Experience working within a laboratory- ideally in a product development environment
• Excellent organisational skills
• Health and safety awareness is essential
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a growing beverage company based in London.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST39519 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 6th July 2017
- Expires: 7th August 2017
- Reference: ST39519