Jade Mosley is recruiting for a Development Chemist to join a company in the FMCG industry at their site based in Irvine on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to work within the Research and Development team, managing product formulations and product performance from conception through to product launch.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Managing an existing portfolio of products and developing new formulations
- Developing processes from lab through to scale up and delivery onto the plant
- Overseeing projects at key sign-off stages
- Continually reviewing technological advances and innovations
- Carrying out routine laboratory and pilot scale processes using a range of equipment
- Taking part in continuous improvement initiatives
- Supporting and developing the technical capabilities and skills required of the product development team to support evolving business needs.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree in Chemistry or closely related subject
- Previous experience working in formulation development within aerosols, cosmetics or personal care industry.
Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH39512 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 6th July 2017
- Expires: 3rd August 2017
- Reference: DH39512