Working as part of the project team based in our global headquarters in Northern Ireland, you will manage a program of biomarker and companion diagnostic projects. The Research Project Manager will utilise their knowledge and experience of basic and applied medical science combined with excellent organisational skills to deliver projects within Diagnostics
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the group
• Degree in a life sciences area
• Proven project management experience.
• Experience of product development in the field of diagnostics.
• Experience of molecular science and its application to diagnosis and treatment of disease, in particular in relation to biomarkers.
• Experience within a role requiring ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks (and project teams) within a high volume workload in accordance with changing demands and priorities whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work carried out
• Experience within a role requiring effective communication skills (written, oral and presentational)
• A knowledge of the life sciences, molecular oncology and diagnostics industry
• Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications (to include Word, Excel and Outlook)
• PhD in a life sciences area
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Project or equivalent
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th July 2017
- Expires: 3rd August 2017
- Reference: J4131