Provide scientific support to the early stage development of new drug products.
Use Analytical techniques to understand the chemical and physical properties of drug substances and products.
- Knowledge of a variety of chromatographic techniques, sample preparation and selective detection techniques to develop robust analytical methods.
- Provides analytical support throughout the various stages of the drug development process development of methodology for testing of in-process samples, API's, Excipients, stability samples.
- Design and execute development protocols and reports
- Record all experimental outcomes to a high standard
- To interpret chromatograms, to be aware of trending in stability data.
- To check analytical request work packs and any other supporting research data.
- Where applicable ensure laboratory equipment is calibrated and serviced in accordance with company protocols prior to use.
- Maintain all areas of the laboratory in clean and tidy state.
- Scientific based degree and/or relevant experience relevant industry
- Background working in a pharmaceutical laboratory based role with broad experience running and developing chromatographic methods for the analysis of complex formulations
- Sound Knowledge of Analytical techniques specifically HPLC/UPLC
- Knowledge of LC-MS
- Dissolution Testing
- Method Development/Validation
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines
- Experience with chromatographic data software e.g. Empower, Masslynx,
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word,
- Motivation to investigate and solve problems
- Ability to convey technical information in the form of a written report or presentation
- Excellent attention to detail to be able to record and interpret data accurately
- Knowledge and use of GPC
- Interpretation of mass spec data
- Experience with Gel Permeation Chromatography
- Pre formulation
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th July 2017
- Expires: 3rd August 2017
- Reference: J4031