Jade Mosley is recruiting for a Product Technologist to join a company in the FMCG industry at their site based in Irvine on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to work within the Research and Development team, working on product formulations and product performance from conception through to product launch.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Support the development of new formulations and products
- Develop processes from lab through to scale up and delivery onto the plant
- Carry out routine laboratory and pilot scale processes using a range of equipment to prepare product samples as required
- Take part in continuous improvement initiatives within the company to ensure that there is rationalisation of raw materials and packaging.
- Support new product development
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree in Chemistry or related subject
- Previous experience of working in a chemical laboratory
- A wide base of experience and knowledge of laboratory measuring equipment like viscometers, pH and % solids.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH39511 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 6th July 2017
- Expires: 3rd August 2017
- Reference: DH39511