As Scientific Sales Specialist for this global Life Science and bioprocess instruments leader, you'll lead sales activities for the Cell Culture product portfolio across the South East England and Belgium.
Primary scientific Sales Specialist duties:
* Lead sales activities of Cell Culture Media, Process Liquids and Serum while developing relationships - primarily with new but also existing customers.
* Provide a high standard of technical customer support to ensure satisfaction.
* Arrange product evaluations as well as site visits and follow ups too.
* Working as part of an expert team of bioprocess scientific Sales Specialist across Europe.
* Visiting customer sites across Southern England and Belgium; up to 50% travel at peak times.
This company is a well-respected world leader within Life Sciences, providing genuine support, development and reward to their employees.
* Must have technical expertise in the bioprocess market - ideally cell culture / upstream specific. Upstream process development experience in biopharmaceutical / pharmaceutical manufacturing is also relevant.
* Experience in scientific Sales or as an Applications Specialist / customer facing Technical Support Specialist is preferred although the technical experience is the key so applications from people working within industry with bioprocess skills will also be considered.
* Clear and confident communication skills, a self-motivated and goal-oriented approach.
* Degree educated in a Life Science or closely related subject - or equivalent career experience.
* Fluency in English essential while fluency in Dutch language would be a plus.
* Starting salary of £38-50,000 plus 25% bonus, company car and great benefits:
* Private healthcare, pension (10%), life assurance (10x), annual salary review, childcare vouchers, professional qualification support, up to 31+8 days holiday, etc.
* Personal development plans with regular product and skills training.
* Genuine opportunities for career development.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Helix Recruitment
- Posted: 6th July 2017
- Expires: 3rd August 2017
- Reference: LA4.036