My client is an industry specialist within molecular profiling and due to recent expansion they're currently looking for a Biomedical Scientist with molecular profiling experience to join their team in Cambridgeshire. The main aspect of this role will involve providing molecular diagnostic clinical services.
The successful candidate will have:
* a BSc degree in a Biological subject, ideally Biomedical science.
* HCPC registration
* a minimum of three years of experience within a clinical/diagnostic laboratory
* hands on experience with at least one of the following: DNA sequencing, RNA extraction, DNA extraction, PCR or histology techniques
* excellent written and verbal communication skills
* a solid background within molecular pathology and cancer genetics
* membership of the Institute of Biomedical Science
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in please contact Karina Stanley on 01223 463 300 or email your details
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Posted: 6th July 2017
- Expires: 3rd August 2017
- Reference: BMS(KS-6/7)