Are you an experienced Immunologist looking for a new, exciting opportunity within Cambridge?
Research Associate - Immunology
My client is a reputable biotechnology company within Cambridge and due to recent expansion they are currently looking for a suitably qualified Research Assistant to work within their Immunology team. The role will involve working closely with cellular/immuno assays.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Be educated to Bsc or Msc level within a Life Science subject (preferably Immunology)
- Have a good knowledge of immunology techniques such as ELISA, proliferation assays and PBMC isolation
- Be a strong team player
- Have a pro-active approach to work
- Have excellent communication skills
The following experience would also be desirable:
- Have laboratory experience gained outside of your degree
- Have experience of working with cell based assays and/or tissue culture (working to aseptic technique)
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in then please get in touch either via telephone (01223 463 300) or email your CV to ()
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Posted: 6th July 2017
- Expires: 3rd August 2017
- Reference: RAI(KS-6/7)