Role: Team Leader - Analytical Laboratory
Position: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Competitive based on experience
A leading analytical services organisation based in Cambridgeshire currently require an experienced Team Leader to join their managerial team. This position will suit applications from individuals with extensive experience in analytical chemistry and previous supervisory or team leader experience.
* Day to day supervision of a team of analysts and technicians
* Organisation and management of the workload to achieve the targets and goals of the business
* Monitoring systems to ensure that all tests and processes are completed in a timely manner and within client timeframes
* Communication with clients as required, to clarify testing requirements or any issues encountered during testing
* Ensuring all work undertaken within the team complies with all relevant Quality, HSE, Regulatory and internal policies and procedures
* Investigation of anomalies and OOS
* Working with suppliers and management to highlight any new or improved equipment or processes
* Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or an appropriate subject, or proven experience in relevant analytical techniques
* Theoretical and practical knowledge of Chemical analysis across a range of methodologies, techniques and procedure e.g. HPLC, GC, AA etc.
* Previous supervisory experience is essential
* Previous experience of working in a GMP laboratory environment is desirable.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link and we will look forward to receiving your application.
If you require further information regarding the role, please contact Katie Roddis on 01223 463300 or
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Posted: 6th July 2017
- Expires: 3rd August 2017
- Reference: TmLd0607