Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Materials Compliance Technician to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Materials Compliance Senior Technician you will be responsible for QC testing of biological samples within a GMP environment as well as training and validation work.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Materials Compliance Senior Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to perform a variety of chemical and metrological tests and procedures and report all results using defined documentation systems.
2. You will be responsible for approving and releasing chemical raw materials and components for use in production.
3. You will be responsible for the cleaning, calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment and be required to report and investigate any deviations from expected results.
4. You will be required to monitor and maintain all routine test procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Materials Compliance Senior Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject such as Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Pharmaceutical or Life Science.
2. Proven industry experience within a Pharmaceutical laboratory environment with knowledge of performing investigations and validation activities.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with chromatography and spectroscopy instruments for the analysis of biological samples is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | QC | Quality | Quality Control | Biologics | HPLC | GCMS | Analytical | Chemistry | Biochemistry |
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 5th July 2017
- Expires: 2nd August 2017
- Reference: J3849