As Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling an innovative range of Instrumentation, biological reagents and kits across Norway, Finland, Iceland and the Baltics.
Core responsibilities as an Account Manager for Nordics:
* Reporting to the Sales Manager, your role in this very KEY territory will see you maximise sales potential and business growth across Norway, Finland, Iceland and the Baltics
* Increase sales of the company's instrumentation, reagents, kits and services to customers within Biotech, Academic, Clinical Research, CRO's and Pharmaceutical accounts.
* Provide technical advice as and when required.
* Gain a real understanding of customer needs and tailor solutions that significantly improve the laboratory workflow and financial performance.
This Global life science company provides innovative tools and bioactive reagents for the research and clinical diagnostic communities. The company's products assist scientific investigations into biological processes and the nature and progress of specific diseases. They aid in drug discovery efforts and provide the means for accurate clinical tests and diagnoses. They offer cutting edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you've proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
* Degree qualified or higher in Molecular / Cell Biology / Immunology coupled with practical experience of Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Western Blotting, Immunohistochemistry and / or Protein Analysis.
* Proven track record in scientific sales, preferably reagents and / or instrument sales.
* Thrive on getting results and have a creative and innovative approach to your customers.
* A natural relationship builder you communicate effectively and with ease and are confident presenting technical and business information at all levels.
* Ideal location - Norway or Finland.
* Negotiable basic salary, depending on experience plus 20% bonus (uncapped)
* Car allowance or company car
* Benefits include: pension, private healthcare etc.
* Personal development plan with regular product and skills training
* Genuine opportunity for career development
Scientific Sales, Sales Representative, Technical Sales, Account Manager, Sales Specialist, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Sales, Immunology, Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Western Blotting, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry, Flow Cytometry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Protein Analysis, Antibodies, Cytokines, Immunoassays, Protein Expression, Immunoreagents, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Baltics, Nordics.
You MUST be eligible to work in Norway. Learn more
- Agency: Helix Recruitment
- Posted: 5th July 2017
- Expires: 2nd August 2017
- Reference: LA131.064