An amazing opportunity has become available for a Upstream Processing Team Leader to join an exciting and growing biotechnology company based in Reykjavik in Iceland. As the Upstream Processing Team Leader you will be responsible for establishing, coordinating and leading the Upstream Processing Manufacturing team for the production of biopharmaceuticals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Upstream Processing Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Contribute to the Technical Transfer from CMO's and thereafter, the process development of methods for making products at the required scale and/or evaluating existing processes to identify areas for improvement.
2. Lead/support/take part in Qualification and Validation activities e.g. FAT/SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ and PV as required to assist adherence to manufacturing strategy milestones.
3. Proactively establish collaborative, constructive and affable cross-functional working relationships as required to enable any issues arising in USP to be resolved/completed in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
4. Responsible for ensuring team members are fully trained for their current job roles; encouraged and enabled to continually progress their skills and knowledge and that all training is documented and Inspection ready in cGMP training records at all times.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Upstream Processing Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline such as, Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biological Sciences, Chemistry etc. along with extensive experience within upstream processing for biopharmaceuticals.
2. Proven industry experience in fermentation activities to aseptically generate and proliferate mammalian cell cultures (in both production and lab scale) including hands-on expertise operating equipment including Bioreactors and Shakers.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with up-to-date cGMP compliance and associated documentation is essential.
Key Words: Upstream Processing | Manufacturing | Team Leader | Biotechnology | Fermentation | Mammalian | Bioreactors | Validation | Production | Biopharmaceuticals | GMP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in Iceland. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 5th July 2017
- Expires: 2nd August 2017
- Reference: J4116