Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: £17,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
Location: North West
SRG is working exclusively with an expanding Medical Device Organisation who are looking for a Laboratory Analyst to join their R&D team.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations and stability following standard operating procedures.
* Working within a controlled ISO 13485 & ISO 9001 laboratory quality system and in accordance with GLP/GMP complaint procedures.
* Responsible for standard laboratory routines, equipment calibration, maintenance, replenishment etc.
* Assisting with the placement of stability studies and with routine sample retrieval.
* Assisting with writing protocols, reports and technical documents; including the use of statistical analysis packages where appropriate. Writing Non-conformance reports in accordance with internal guidelines.
* Assisting with detailed laboratory investigations to determine the root cause for atypical and out of specification results, apply corrective and preventive actions and concisely report investigations.
The successful Laboratory Analyst will have experience of working within a analytical laboratory, ideally in the Medical Device/Pharmaceutical industry. It is desirable that the successful Laboratory Analyst has a working knowledge and understanding of compliance with FDA and European regulations relating to Quality Systems (ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000, FDA 21 CFR part 820/part 11) and GMP Guideline and Regulations with experience of FDA audits.
If you are a Laboratory Analyst or a recent graduate looking to work with an expanding Medical Device Organisation, please apply online or send your CV directly to Jude Madathilethu on . If you have any questions, please contact Jude Madathilethu directly on 0161 868 2212.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 4th July 2017
- Expires: 1st August 2017
- Reference: J22461