Graduate Cosmetic Scientist
SRG is currently working with a growing company specialising in the development of cosmetic formulations for the personal care industry. Having recently launched a number of new products to market, they have grown from strength to strength and now looking for a motivated and dynamic Graduate Cosmetic Scientist to join their team. This position offers a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking to enter the cosmetic industry, with a view to a career in research and development.
Responsibilities of the job will include:
* The development and application testing of cosmetic hair care formulations
* Troubleshooting existing formulation issues
* Assisting with the delivery of ambitious new product pipelines
* Managing various projects with specific focus areas
* Design, planning and implementation of experimental work and external trials
* Maintaining detailed records with regards to project work and expediture
* Liaising with peers, management and key stakeholders to communicate and report on ongoing projects
This exciting opportunity is fundamental to the growth of the business and the ideal candidate should be passionate and driven, with meticulous attention to detail. Excellent written and verbal communication and demonstrable problem-solving skills are essential.
* A degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Cosmetic Science or relevant scientific subject
* Proven laboratory experience and strong wet chemistry skills
* Project management skills (inclusive of University projects)
* Experience in the formulation or testing of cosmetic products would be advantageous but is not essential
If you are interested this position, please apply using the link below or send a current copy of your CV . Alternatively, you can give Faye a call on 0161 868 2218 to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 4th July 2017
- Expires: 1st August 2017
- Reference: J22492