Salary: Competitive Salary
An independent and award winning medical education agency is seeking and editorial director to lead a team of medical writers and ensure personal development needs, quality and adherence. This is a position of seniority within the business and you will have the opportunity to introduce and develop new procedures.
* Planning delivery of projects through appropriate resources.
* Reviewing content in line with editorial and scientific standards
* Develop and drive medical communications and education programmes
* Ensuring accuracy and quality of delivery in line with SOP
* Establishing, developing and maintaining client relationships
* 5 years previous editorial experience within medical communications
* Excellent written and verbal communications
* Strategic ability to understand therapy areas and communications options
* Excellent interpersonal and editorial leadership skills
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialists sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all our agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give you tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 4th July 2017
- Expires: 31st August 2017
- Reference: J29300