Your duties as the Scientist / Associate Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop, validate and perform physiochemical assays for biological development projects including tech transfer and release and stability testing as required.
2. Practical application of ELISA Methods, residual DNA by qPCR and UHPLC / capillary electrophoresis methods.
3. Preparation of written procedures and instructions covering activities within the department, in order to meet HS&E, Quality or business requirements. Excellent record keeping with respect to all laboratory activities.
4. Full compliance with all departmental and site-specific HS&E and Quality regulations, systems and procedures covering laboratory and development activities. Additional requirement of full compliance with all business policies and guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist / Associate Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science related field with experience in an industrial analytical environment
2. Knowledge and practical experience of physical chemistry methods used to analyse NBEs.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ELISA Methods, residual DNA by qPCR. Knowledge of UHPLC / capillary electrophoresis methods would be highly desirable
UHPLC / DNA / qPCR / NBE / Physical Chemistry / HPLC / ELISA / Biopharmaceuticals / Pharmaceuticals / Life Sciences / Research Scientist /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th July 2017
- Expires: 1st August 2017
- Reference: J4099