Competitive Salary Plus excellent benefits
My client is an excellent healthcare communications agency. The company is very successful and has since grown to a globally-recognized network of companies. They have a vibrant office in London, they are looking for the right candidate to join their team.
* The ideal candidate will be an extrovert, willing to excite our existing clients and open the doors to new vision
* The ideal candidate should be creative, confident and be able to build strong client relationship
* Fast-moving and complex accounts who is confident in managing client accounts and building strong relationships with our clients.
* Previous experience in healthcare communications field with pharmaceutical focus
* Excellent project management skills with a good understanding of the production process including digital.
* Proven accountability of running large international accounts.
* Experience in working with Zinc/Atlas or similar client approval system preferable
* Familiarity with ABPI code of practice required
* Knowledge of Spanish or German would be an advantage
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialists sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all our agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give you tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Contact Binta Sheriff-Kamara on 0118 9522 792 for more information.
Keywords: Events Account Manager Medical Communications Marketing London South East Relocatable M4 Corridor Home Counties Thames Valley Kent Surrey Sussex Middlesex Essex Cambridgeshire Hertfordshire Buckinghamshire Client Services Meeting Congress Symposia
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 4th July 2017
- Expires: 15th August 2017
- Reference: J29302