Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for Business Project Manager to work within the clinical sciences division of a global contract development and manufacturing organisation based in Armagh, Northern Ireland, on a full time, permanent basis. This client is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation that provides an extensive range of integrated services to over 600 companies globally within the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
The successful individual will have significant business project management experience, who have experience in managing and overseeing all elements of a project. Examples of the type of projects the candidate may work on could be construction of new build at clients site in Northern Ireland, or review of an automated process. A background in Pharmaceutical is desirable but not essential as my client may also consider candidates from either construction or engineering background.
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The role of the Business Project Manager is to own and drive projects from initiation through completion with the outcome resulting in on-time/on-budget delivery according to specifications.
Manages projects by performing the following:
- Scopes and organises projects in a manner that leads to successful solution delivery
- Supports the development of business cases
- Works with internal client departments to ensure user requirements are captured
- Identifies sponsor and stakeholder roles/resources
- Identifies resource requirements to produce a solution and allocates resources
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Business, Math, or MSc, Prince2/PMP Project Management Certification
- Experience in leading and managing projects involving cross functional teams which require: Detailed project planning / Risk Management
- Experience in leading a team in a GxP or regulated environment
- Leading projects with participants in multiple global sites/3rd party resources
- Experience in tailoring project communication (verbal and written) for stakeholders at all levels of an organisation up to Executive level
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39486 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 4th July 2017
- Expires: 1st August 2017
- Reference: SH39486