We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Manager you will act as the drive behind Quality improvement projects, ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will drive Quality improvement projects from start to finish, including initial planing to ensure product delivery is to agreed deadlines. You will therefore be the Quality representative working with other departments within the business.
2. As the driving force behind projects, you will provide regular communication with senior management, from Production, Maintenance, QA, Validation, Supply Chain and QC, providing updates on schedules. You will also maintain ERP data required for operational plans.
3. As the QA Manager you will also identify improvement opportunities that will be beneficial for the wider business. You will actively raise improvement opportunities, helping define and implement improvement projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have previous experience driving Improvement projects within a Pharmaceutical environment. Holding Six Sigma accreditation would be advantageous
2. Prior use of scheduling tools and ERP systems
Key Words: Quality Improvement | Manufacturing | QA | GMP | Six Sigma | Regulatory | Facility | ERP | IFS | Schedule
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th July 2017
- Expires: 1st August 2017
- Reference: J4114