Natasha Young is recruiting for a Business Analyst to work for a medical device company that manufacture a prestigious range of neuro and orthopaedic products. The Business Analyst will be working at their state of the art site in Switzerland, on the French border on a contract basis until the end of 2017. This client is offering an opportunity be involved in pioneering projects that are truly making a difference to peoples lives everyday, worldwide.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for capturing business requirements and processes. This role will work closely with internal and external software partners to implement the requirements in new/existing software.
The Business Analyst should have the following skills and experience:
· Experience gathering user requirements from key users
· The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Knowledge of change control processes and project management
· An expert knowledge of manufacturing systems e.g. CMMS, MES, OEE or similar
· French as a second language would be a distinct advantage
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference IT39476 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 4th July 2017
- Expires: 1st August 2017
- Reference: IT39476