As Inside Sales Specialist for this innovative Oxfordshire Life Science Company you will be responsible for maintaining and growing sales in order to meet the company's sales objectives as well as delivering exceptional level of customer service to the company's German customer base.
Core responsibilities as German Inside Sales Specialist - Life Sciences - Oxfordshire:
* Source and qualify opportunities through inbound leads, outbound cold calls and emails.
* Make outgoing telesales calls to existing and prospect customers.
* Provide quotations to customers after discussion with sales team.
* Provide technical support for existing and new customers.
* Ensure customer database is regularly updated and all information logged.
* Search for and qualify new sales leads from different sources (including tenders).
* Produce and review E catalogues as required.
* Maintain a high level of scientific and technical knowledge.
This Global life science company provides innovative tools and bioactive reagents for the research and clinical diagnostic communities. The company's products assist scientific investigations into biological processes and the nature and progress of specific diseases. They aid in drug discovery efforts and provide the means for accurate clinical tests and diagnoses. They offer cutting edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you've proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
* BSc. or equivalent in a Life Science subject
* Experience of telesales and / or working in an environment speaking to customers over the telephone
* Commercially savvy, with excellent organisational aptitude and time management skills
* A self-starter, with high levels of motivation and enthusiasm and a "can do" attitude
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, being able to communicate at all levels effectively
* Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks, multi-task efficiently and work under pressure
* MUST be Fluent in German and English
* Basic salary of £20-25,000 basic, depending on experience plus 15% bonus
* Benefits include: pension, private healthcare and dental, life assurance, 25 days holiday
* Personal development plan with regular product and skills training
* Genuine opportunity for career development
Technical Sales, Scientific Sales, Sales Specialist, Sales, Account Manager, Internal Sales, Telesales, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Sales, Customer Service, Immunology, Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Western Blotting, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry, Flow Cytometry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Protein Analysis, Antibodies, Cytokines, Immunoassays, Protein Expression, Immunoreagents, Oxfordshire, Abingdon, Oxford, Banbury, Bicester, Didcot, Thame, Witney, Swindon, High Wycombe, Newbury, Reading, Henley-on-Thames.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Helix Recruitment
- Posted: 4th July 2017
- Expires: 1st August 2017
- Reference: LA131.052