Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Pharmacovigilance Manager you will take responsibility for all Pharmacovigilance activities of the business where they have marketed products in place.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the PV Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as a RPP for the business, coordinating with the QPPV and Deputy of QPPV to ensure compliance of the PV system in line with key legislation of the regulatory authorities.
2. The PV Manager will take responsibility for line management of Junior Scientists in the PV team, as well as recording all ADR's and ME, reporting these to the Global Pharmacovigilance / EUPV department, as well as tracking all received enquiries and ADR's.
3. You will take responsibility for change management in local PV systems and processes due to changes in legislation / product portfolio. You will assist in submission of PSUR, RMP, ACO and any other PV related documentation.
4. Management of the PV system, preparation of monthly PV compliance reports, verification of a product list and representing the business for all PV inspections with the rest of the PV team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the PV Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Minimum of 5+ years Pharmacovigilance Experience
2. Proven industry experience in PV Legislation and process as well as preparing and managing MHRA audits.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Argus/PV Systems.
Key Words: Pharmacovigilance | PV | Manager | Argus | PV | MHRA | QPPV | Deputy QPPV | Audit | Legislation | ADR's | ME's | Deviations | SOP's | PSUR | RMP | ACO | SmPC | CAPA | PV Compliance |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th July 2017
- Expires: 1st August 2017
- Reference: J4111