An exciting opportunity has become available for a Study Manager to join thePharmacokinetics and Toxicokinetics Group in a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Study Manager in Pharmacokinetics and Toxicokinetics you will be responsible for conducting, organising, running and reporting of Pharmacokinetics and Toxicokinetics studies of various types and complexity.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Manager of Pharmacokinetics and Toxicokinetics studies will be office based however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The efficient and effective running of a variety of Pharmacokinetics and Toxicokinetics based studies within a fast paced environment to ensure customer studies are completed on time and to specification.
2. Keeping an up to date knowledge of technical, scientific and regulatory developments related to pharmacokinetics. You will also be expected to read relevant scientific / technical literature and attend training courses / conferences, as applicable.
3. You will ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with study plans and company SOPs and maintain GXP, A(SP)A and HSE compliance throughout all areas of responsibility.
4. Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives in order to reduce costs and / or improve efficiency, productivity and scientific standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager within Pharmacokinetics and Toxicokinetics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biology or another relevant discipline in addition to Study Management (or related) practical experience.
2. Proven industry experience of running and managing scientific projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Pharmacokinetics, Toxicokinetics, Pharmacology or Toxicology studies alongside additional experience of drug discovery or early stage development.
Key Words: Study Manager | Pharmacokinetics | Toxicokinetics | Pharmacology | SOPs | GLP | Drug Discovery | Early stage drug development | In Vivo Pharmacology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 3rd July 2017
- Expires: 31st July 2017
- Reference: J3730