As the Process Development Chemist you will be involved in working for a pharmaceutical development company focused on servicing global client needs. The role will involve a strong technical capability in understanding API synthetic roots and the practical ability to perform experiments at Lab scale (mg) to scale up (kg).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- To plan/design API synthesis roots and write technical protocols
- Scale up and Process chemistry and continuous flow experience
- Perform and execute safe experiments within the laboratory in developing new molecules (NCE)
- Develop robust synthesis and laboratory practice to allow scale up and pilot plant batches
- Aware and operate under cGMP environment
- Perform all laboratory work in line with HSE guidelines
- To write internal and external reports as necessary
- To communicate progress of projects effectively to senior managers and clients
- Ideally PhD qualification in Synthetic Organic chemist or equivalent
- Previous work experience in synthesis development ideally with pharmaceuticals development or manufacturing environment
- Scale up, Process development or continuous flow chemistry would be distinct advantage
- Experience of operating in multi-disciplinary project teams
- Flexible approach to working
If you believe you hold the relevant background experience and looking for a role as Process Development Chemist within this successful and growing Pharmaceutical business then this is the role for you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and on this occasion TemplarFox Consultancy is acting as an employment agency.
- Agency: Templarfox Consultancy
- Posted: 3rd July 2017
- Expires: 31st July 2017