We are currently looking for a Sales Representative - South West to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Surrey area. As the Area Sales Representative - South West you will be responsible for Managing Accounts and Developing New Business in the South West of the UK, for our clients lab services and products. The main customer base will be Biotech's, Academia and Research.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Sales Representative - South West you will report to the UK Sales Manager and will be responsible for:
1. Managing and build existing accounts, as well as Developing New Business in the South West of the UK to increase revenue and hit targets.
2. Attending Trade Shows, Conferences and Exhibitions across the UK in order to represent the company.
3. Becoming an expert in the companies Lab Products and Services to be able to provide sound technical suggestions and advice. The portfolio includes products for Liquid Handling, Weighing, Chromatography, Purification and Fermentation.
4. Engaging with the Sales and Marketing as part of your wider team in order to share information and relevant leads
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Representative - South West we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science subject such as Biology, Immunology, Microbiology or Biotechnology, is essential
2. Proven industry experience in a Scientific Sales positions such as Sales Specialist, Account Manager or Sales Representative, with knowledge of the end to end sales process.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a Lab environment is essential, using products related to Liquid Handling, Weighing, Chromatography, Purification and Fermentation.
Key Words: Sales / Account Manager / Business Development / Leads / Sales Specialist / Sales Representative / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Centrifuges / Water Purification/ Area manager / Cardiff / Bristol / Swindon / South West / Equipment / Consumables / Laboratory Equipment / Purification / Liquid Handling / Chromatography / Weighing / Gloucestershire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 3rd July 2017
- Expires: 31st July 2017
- Reference: J4035