Oliver Care is recruiting for a Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a 12 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assist the Regional Regulatory Lead to support regional regulatory pre-filing activities
- Provide and maintain CTA/MA documentation
- Ensure submissions are done on time and are compliant
Further responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing region regulatory documentation
- Providing regulatory support to all cross-functional teams
- Providing primary authorship to routine regulatory correspondence
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant regulatory experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a high attention to detail
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
Benefits include a competitive hourly rate of up to £26phr for a Ltd company contractor
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39468 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 30th June 2017
- Expires: 28th July 2017
- Reference: CL39468