Above and beyond offering jobs, a recruitment agency like Hyper Recruitment Solutions can provide:
- Advice on specific industry sector or skill set knowledge / trends.
- CV, covering letter and application form tips and advice.
- Career coaching with real life examples of what and how people have done things before.
- Information on interview styles, practice questions and preparation.
- Salary benchmarking.
A recruitment agency does not charge for the services above and Hyper Recruitment Solutions are here to provide support and advice without any financial commitment from your side.
When working with HRS (or any recruitment agency) it is important to maximise your consultant’s expertise and build a healthy working relationship. To do this we recommend that you:
- Treat the recruitment agency as if they are a potential employer. This will ensure that the recruitment consultant sees you as being professional and a great representation of his / her agency. It will also give you good practice when in front of the client.
- Ensure you have your consultant’s full contact details and these are saved both on your mobile and online address books.
- Provide full contact details including your home address, landline and mobile number, email address and any frequently used social media links.
- Provide an up to date CV which includes achievements and information to help you stand out.
- When making an application be pro–active. Once you have submitted your CV follow up on it with a call to the consultant handling the requirement.
- Maintain regular contact with your consultant and in doing so keep him / her up to date with your requirements (i.e. availability, salary expectations, location searches etc)